Welcome to Day 1 of the new season...
You must sign up below to be accepted!
ADDED RULES & CHANGES - PLEASE READ
- New season - must be U15 on December 31st 2019
- 1.30pm start - aim to be at the venue 30 minutes before we start please
- NO WHITE CLOTHES
- Sports attire whilst playing please; no baseball caps, jeans - shorts and shirt if possible. Contact ed if you require tracksuit bottoms for religious reasons, etc.
- Players will start the final day on tables from their ranking positions and a set amount of time will be allocated to decide upon which division you qualify for.
- The most improved player and the overall winner from the final rankings will receive a special prize.
Players of all standards will be involved and an emphasis upon full inclusion is key; grassroots through to high performance.
Saturday 7th September; 1.30pm - 5.45pm
WMCL (West Midlands Cadet League):
- U15's divisions
- Players of a similar standard in each division
- 6 players per division
- Fully inclusive
- Medals for winners and r-up positions in every division at the end of play
- A stepping stone for further development
- Players must be under 15 on the 31st December 2019
- Games will be played up to 11 points, best of 3 or 5 games
- Volunteers are welcome to support with umpiring
- £6 per player